Matthew French, PA-C, is a certified physician assistant practicing at the Union City location for West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, P.C. He works alongside Dr. David Pearce and Dr. Blake Chandler.
Prior to joining the team at West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, P.C., he attended Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky, where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology and his Master of Business Administration. He then went on to earn his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Bethel University.
To stay up to date with the latest advances in his field, he maintains memberships with both the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Orthopedic Medicine
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Bethel University
- MBA, Murray State University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Murray State University
Credentials & Qualifications
Certified Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants