Board-certified orthopedic surgeon Jason T. Hutchison, MD, brings a wealth of experience to the team at West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, P.C. He sees patients from two convenient locations at the practice’s main office in Jackson and in Dyersburg, Tennessee.
After earning his medical degree from the University of Tennessee in Memphis, Dr. Hutchison completed residencies at Methodist Hospital-Memphis and the Campbell Clinic. He has special expertise in arthroscopy, joint replacement and reconstruction, and anterior approach hip replacement.
In addition to certification from the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Hutchison has a subspecialty certificate in orthopedic sports medicine. His professional affiliations include the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Tennessee Medical Association, the Southern Medical Association, the Tennessee Orthopedic Society, the West Tennessee Consolidated Medical Assembly, and the West Tennessee Physicians’ Alliance.
Dr. Hutchison currently serves as the President of West Tennessee Bone and Joint Clinic, P.C., and is the Chief of Service for West Tennessee Healthcare. He is a consultant on the robotic knee for Smith + Nephew, in which he teaches seminars and provides education on the robot. Dr. Hutchison is also actively involved in multiple clinical trials with Clinical Research Solutions, LLC involving cartilage studies for the knee.
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement and Reconstruction
- Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
- Methodist Hospital-Memphis; Memphis, TN
- Campbell Clinic; Memphis, TN
University of Tennessee; Memphis, TN
Credentials & Qualifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Tennessee Orthopedic Society
- West Tennessee Consolidated Medical Assembly
- West Tennessee Physician’s Alliance