Harold M. Antwine, III, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with an additional subspecialty certificate in sports medicine who has been practicing with West Tennessee Bone and Joint Clinic, P.C. for over 20 years. He regularly sees patients at the main location in Jackson as well as satellites in Lexington and Savannah.
Dr. Antwine earned his medical degree from the Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana. He then completed an orthopedic residency at Greenville Memorial Hospital and Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children in Greenville, South Carolina.
At West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, P.C., Dr. Antwine performs a wide range of orthopedic surgeries that include sports medicine, minimally invasive joint arthroscopy, and joint replacement surgeries. He specializes in total, partial, and revision joint surgeries for shoulders, hips, and knees, along with hand and wrist surgery.
Most recently, Dr. Antwine has trained and has been certified using the NAVIO and CORI robotic system for total and partial knee replacements. Dr. Antwine is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and an active member of several professional organizations, including the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Tennessee Medical Association.
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Arthroscopic Joint Surgery
- Total & Partial Hip Replacement Surgery
- Total, Partial and Revision Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- NAVIO Robotic Total & Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Greenville Memorial Hospital; Greenville, SC
- Shriner’s Hospital for Crippled Children; Greenville, SC
Tulane University School of Medicine; New Orleans, LA
Credentials & Qualifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tennessee Orthopedic Society
- West Tennessee Physicians’ Alliance
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Consolidated Medical Assembly of West Tennessee