L. David Johnson, M.D.
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement and Reconstruction
- Methodist Hospital-Memphis; Memphis, TN
- Campbell Clinic; Memphis, TN
Credentials & Qualifications:
- University of Tennessee; Memphis, TN
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Serving on Tennessee Orthopedic Society Board since 2009
- President of Tennessee Orthopedic Society, 2012 to 2013
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Tennessee Orthopaedic Society
- West Tennessee Consolidated Medical Assembly
- West Tennessee Physicians' Alliance
- Dr. Johnson has been married to his wife, Stephanie, since 1987. They have two children, Jon David and Natalie.
- His hobbies include boating, hunting, and exercising, which includes marathons and triathlons.