Kyle R. Stephens, D.O.Clinical Specialty:
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Spine; Regions Hospital; St. Paul, Minn.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital in Michigan
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- North American Spine Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Tennessee Medical Association
- West Tennessee Physicians' Alliance
Beginning at age 16, Dr. Stephens has traveled to Honduras, Romania, Mexico, Brazil, Kenya and Peru on mission trips. His commitment to missions and medicine was a natural outgrowth of his love of ministry and science. A standout basketball player at Henry County High School, he received a full scholarship from Lipscomb University where he majored in biology and Biblical studies with a minor in chemistry. He followed that degree with a master’s degree in divinity from Abilene Christian University.